The festival is organized by WAAF
The festival will be covered in media by the
local and international press and television. Mayors or the deputy mayors, from the cities
of festival contestants, will be honored guests of the festival at the expense of the
Kusadasi is a coastal town with about 50 000 inhabitants, which in the high season
receives up to 10 times more tourists. Kusadasi is very popular between the young,
because of the many places to go out in the city, as well as between families: center
of Kusadasi is dynamic, with lots of places to hang out for young people, but out of
town you will find the exact opposite of it- a peaceful place to rest. Kusadasi has 7
famously beautiful beaches: “Ladies Beach”, “Green Beach”, “Kustur Beach”… You
shouldn’t miss the National Park, where you will find elsewhere long forgotten peace,
untouched natural beaches and crystal clear water. Kusadasi is located on the coast
of the Aegean Sea, near the city of Izmir (the third largest in the country) and opposite
the Greek island of Samos. The symbol of the city is an ancient fortress from the
fifteenth century, on the island next to the city beach. The name Kusadasi stands for
1st day- July 25 Arrival in Kusadasi. Accommodation in a selected object. Free time
for individual activities. Dinner. Overnight.
2nd day- July 26 Breakfast. Info presentation in a hotel conference room.
Optional tour of the ancient city of Ephesus, or optional excursion to Pamukkale.
Free time for individual activities. Dinner. Socializing and optional evening at the
3rd day- July 27 Breakfast. Optional boat cruise, with plenty of good music, including a
visit to several beaches which can be reached only from the sea. Free time for individual
activities. Dinner. Festival opening ceremony. Performances of the participant groups.
4th day- July 28 Breakfast. Optional visit to the Holy Virgin’s house or to one of the three
water parks in Kusadasi, which are among the largest in Turkey. Free time for individual
activities. Dinner. Performances of the participant groups. Festival closing ceremony.
th day- July 29 Breakfast. Free time for individual activities. Free time. Dinner.
6th day- July 30 Breakfast. Check-out and departure. End of services.
PRICE PER PERSON:
Hotel **** 139 €
Extra day 35 €
Hotel *** 119 €
Extra day 30 €
Hotel ** 109 €
Extra day 28 €
*Special offer: Book early and get 15% reduction for any reservation made
before 31 December 2018
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
• Accommodation at the selected hotel in double, triple or four bedded
rooms with half board (breakfast and dinner)
• Participation fee for the festival
• Accompany during the festival
• Diploma, plaque, photos and video
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Optional excursions
• Individual costs and all costs not covered by the program
OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS AND SERVICES:
• Transfer from / to airport
• City tour with guide (price depending on the language)
• Visit to the House of Holy Virgin and a tour of the ancient city of Ephesus with
a guide (price depending on the language)
• A trip to Pamukkale- a unique place created by limestone geothermal springs.
At first glance of it, you will be under the impression that it was snowing… A
day trip during which you will visit Cleopatra’s warm sources (30-60oC) is
definitely worth an effort!
• A trip to one of the 3 aqua-parks of Kusadasi
• Dinner at the restaurant with live music and international program (the price
includes dinner and one drink)
• Boat ride (with or without lunch)
• Extra charge for double room per person per day: 7€ Extra charge for single
room per person per day:
Hotel **** 21 €
Hotel *** 18 €
• The organizer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of
performance of excursions and of individual items from the program due to