Duration: 22 Jul 2018 - 26 Jul 2018
Location: Rome, Italy
Price: 179€Apply Now!
Rome is the capital of Italy and of the Lazio region. It is located in the west central part of the Apennine peninsula at the confluence of the Tiber. It was built on seven hills: Esqulino, Palatino, Capitol, Aventine, Quirinale, Viminale and Celio where the very center of Rome is located. According to the legend, the city was founded by Romulus, a descendant of the Trojan hero Aeneas, 753 BC. The symbol of the city is she-wolf that suckled Romulus and Remus. The eternal city is unique in the world for the hundreds of museums, churches, archaeological sites, galleries, monuments and beautiful fountains.
1stday – July 22. Arrival in Rome. Accommodation at the hotel. Free time for individual activities. Dinner. Overnight.
2ndday – July 23. Breakfast. Press conference at the press center. Free time for individual activities. Optional Rome city tour (Colosseum, Trevi fountain, St. Peter Basilica, Spanish Square, Forum Romanum, etc.). Opening ceremony. Participant groups performances. Dinner. Optional night out at a local restaurant. Overnight.
3rdday – July 24. Breakfast. Info presentation at the conference hall. Optional Rome city tour or a visit to Vatican city in the heart of Rome. Participant groups performances. Closing ceremony. Dinner. Optional night out. Overnight.
4thday – July 25. Breakfast. Free time for individual activities. Dinner. Optional night out. Overnight.
5thday – July 26. Breakfast. Hotel check out and departure. End of services.
*Trip to Rome: Tour Guide-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vClwhyX3Ws4
PRISE PER PERSON
*For every 25 people in a group the 26th person is free of charge
Accommodation at the selected hotel in double, triple or four bedded rooms in half board (breakfast and dinner)
Participation fee for the festival
Accompany during the festival
Diploma, plaque, photos and video
PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDE
Individual costs and all costs not covered by the program
OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS AND SERVICES
Transfer from / to the airport
– Tourist Guide for Rome (price depending on the language)
– Ticket Roman Forum +Colosseum + Palatine: 12€ + 2€ group reservation mandatory
– Ticket National Roman Museum (Baths of Diocletian, Palazzo Massimo, Palazzo Altemps, Crypta Balbi): 8 €
– National Gallery of Modern Art (YUM): 9 €
– Pyramid: 6.5 €+ booking required 1.5 €
– Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica: ticket 17€ (booking advised: 4€ per person)
– Single ticket valid for 7 days to the sites of the Baths of Caracalla, Villa dei Quintili and the Mausoleum of Cecilia Metella: 7 € (booking advised: 2€, for the groups € 30)
– National Museum of Castel Sant’Angelo: 11€
* (reservations recommended for the groups: 1 € per person)
* (the price of the ticket is subject to change during exhibitions)
– House-Museum of Giorgio de Chirico: 8 €, reservations required
– City Tour Hop on Hop off bus: 21 € per person
Dinner with live music
Extra charge for double room per person per day: 7€
Extension of stay per person per day:
Hotel Scheppers 3* 55€
Hotel Star 3*+ 50€
Hotel Albergo dei Leoni 45€
Hotel Valery3 /Hostel 45€
Extra charge for a single room per day:
Hotel Scheppers 3* 39€
Hotel Star 3*+ 35€
Hotel Albergo dei Leoni 32€
The organizer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of performance of excursions and of individual items of the program due to objective circumstances.