The organizers of festival are the municipality of Tsaghkadzor and ”Aygek” dance studio. The festival is being held in Tsaghkadzor, which is considered a developed Armenia’s tourist cities. The main purposes of festival is the cultural development , friendly relations between different nationalities and acquaintance, cultural exchange.
Groups, ensembles, individuals, solo, trio and quartet can participate in the festival. The festival consist of 2 parts: competitive and non- competitive. The Participants can take part in both if they want.
- Choreography – folk, modern, Latin, classic.
- Song – folk, estrade, classic.
- Musical instruments
- A group: 8-12 years old
- B group: 13-15 years old
- C group: 16 years and older
THE JURY OF THE FESTIVAL
- The technique of performance
- The art of performance and (theatrical ) scenic mastery
- The costumes, used during the performance
- The singularity and originality of composition
PROGRAM OF THE FESTIVAL
- The festival starting with parade, national costumes and flag.
- In time of parade every group should participate 1 national dance should have duration 2-3 minutes. The parade continue to the square of Tsaghkadzor, where should be the concert.
- The first day the group should present 1 dance, which should have duration 5 minutes.
- The second day competitive day the group should present 2 dances, each of them should have duration 5 minutes. Every dance with their costume.
- The third day the award of prizes and Gala concert, in time the participants should present 1 composition. They should compete for Grand Prix.
- The festival have 2 Grand Prix, one for age 8-15 year old and other for 16 years and older.
- And exchange of national dances the other countries participants should teaching others their 1 national dance. The leaders and participants should have master class, which should spend the member’s of jury. They should get the international certificate.
The participants will be awarded 1st 2 nd and 3rd places.
The best groups will be awarded in different nominations:
- The best dancing technique
- The best dancing ensemble
- The best scenic mastery
- The best performance
- The best music
- The best costume
- The sympathy of spectators
FESTIVAL PARTICIPATION FEE
- Per person – 150 euro, in this include 3*** hotel (6 night 7 day), breakfast, dinner and lunch, transfer.
1. Like Sevan
3. National museum
The participants should send 10% of payment deposit for hotels should paid in advance up to 31st of May, other when arrive.
Note: That group which will not send payment that group don’t accommodate in hotel.
- Excursion to the Yerevan and in Cognac factory -15 euro
- Dilijan (Hagharcin) – 10 euro
- Add excursion like Sevan – 5 euro
- Aqua park – 15 euro
***The applications should be filled and sent by e- mail until 31 of May. The organizer of the festival is Happy Planet Armenia.