Aerial view of Florence
- Day – Arrival to selected accommodation unit. Meeting leaders of groups. Dinner. Optional night out in Rimini.Overnight.
- Day – Breakfast. Press conference. Optional Sightseeing Tour of San Marino: Porta di San Francesco, Palazzo Governo, Basilica of San Marino, Three Towers… Shopping/Free time. Return to Rimini. Dinner. Opening the festival.Performances of the groups.Party with live music. Optional going out to the club.Overnight.
- Day – Breakfast. Optional boat trip. Sightseeing Tour of Bologna:Fountain of Neptune, Palazzo Comunale, Palazzo Re Enzo, Palazzo Dei Notai,Torre Garisenda…Free time.Return to Rimini. Dinner.Performances of the groups. End of festival. Optional going out to the club.Overnight.
- Day- Breakfast. Optional tour to Florence: Santa Maria dellaNovela church, the Duomo, the gates of Paradise, Giotto’s Tower, Piazza Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio. Free time. Return to Rimini. Dinner.Optional going out to the club.Overnight.
- Day- Breakfast. Optional tour to Ravena: Piazza Grande, Dante’s tomb, the Basilica of San Vitale, Mausoleum of GallaPlacidia. Free time. Return to Rimini. Dinner.Optional going out to the club.Overnight.
- Day – Breafast. Optional walking tour through Rimini with tourist guide.Dinner.Optional going out to the club.Overnight
- Day – Breakfast. Free day for individual activities.Dinner. Goodbye party.Overnight.
- Day- Breakfast. Leaving hotel. End of service.
PRICE PER PERSON: 199€ Hotel 3***
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in hotel 3***/ 7 nights in base HB/ triple and quadruple rooms
- Participation at the festival
- Souvenirs, Diplomas, Plaque, DVD, Photo
- For every 25 participants one is free of charge
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Optional excursions (with own transportation and our tour guide – 5€)
- Insurance for passengers
- Other individual costs of passengers
- City tax – 1,5€ per person per day
- For additional day 30€ per person per day.
- For single room +50% of the package price.
- For double room 5€ per person per day.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE FESTIVAL:
- The number of participants and followers is not limited.
- There is no age limit.
- It is necessary to prepare minimum one program – max 10 minutes per program.
- It is needed to bring country’s flag and a performance at the venue.
- It is also necessary to visibly display panel (provided by organizers) which is inscribed with the name of your group and the name of your country.
- Every group needs to send us 5-6 photos and some ‘You tube’ video from your group.
- Participants can perform with orchestra (recommended) or with CD track.
- Organizer keeps right to change some of the general conditions.
- Organizer will inform participants about all possible changes in general conditions within 24 hours.
- Organizer keeps right to cancel the festival at least 5 days before beginning.
- Organizer keeps right to change hotel (and replace it with another at the same or higher category).
- In order to participate in Festival, every group needs to fill in an application form.
- After receiving application form, Organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
Rimini a city of 146,606 inhabitants in the Emilia-Romagna region of northern Italy and capital city of the Province of Rimini. It is located on the Adriatic Sea, on the coast between the rivers Marecchia (the ancient Ariminus) and Ausa (ancient Aprusa). It is one of the most famous seaside resorts in Europe, thanks to its 15-kilometers-long (9 mi) sandy beach, over 1,000 hotels, and thousands of bars, restaurants and discos. The first bathing establishment opened in 1843. An art city with ancient Roman and Renaissance monuments, Founded by the Romans in 268 BC, throughout their period of rule Rimini was a key communications link between the north and south of the peninsula, and on its soil Roman emperors erected monuments like the Arch of Augustus and the Tiberius Bridge, while during the Renaissance, the city benefited from the court of the House of Malatesta, which hosted artists like Leonardo and produced works such as the Malatesta Temple. In the 19th century, Rimini was one of the most active cities in the revolutionary front, hosting many of the movements aimed at the unification of Italy. The total approximate population of the Rimini urban area is 225,000 and the provincial population is 330,000.
Hotel Telstar3*, located in a prestigiously central location, only a short walk from the beach. The Telstar Hotel offers professionalism and cordiality, which combine to create an ideal atmosphere for those who wish to spend their vacation in a young and modern atmosphere. The hotel is equipped with an elevator, a restaurant, a bar, a lounge and a private parking lot.The bar area, elegant and refined, is the ideal place to spend pleasant moments enjoying excellent cocktails and drinks. The hotel has 90 modernly furnished rooms, each endowed with an ensuite bathroom, balcony sea view, satellite TV and direct line telephone.
Via Viareggio, 2/a
47900 – Rimini
Tel. +39 0541 1833480
Fax +39 0541 1833484
*** The organizer of the festival is Folklore Festivals.