BUDAPEST is the capital city of Hungary and the center of its economic and cultural life. It lies on both banks of the Danube River, about 135 miles (217 km) southeast of Vienna. Its older part, Budapest, is situated on the hilly west, bank of the river; Pest is on the flat east bank. The two parts of the city are joined by eight imposing bridges. Budapest is often called one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
Day 1: 24.08. 2018
14:00 Arrival to Budapest. Accommodation in the selected accommodation unit.
Free time for the individual activities.
Day 2: 25.08. 2018
10:00 Briefing with the organizers, other participating ensembles, local ensembles, and the local authorities.
Free time for the individual activities
19:00 Gathering of the groups. Defile.
19:30 Opening ceremony of the the festival. Performances of the groups
(The detailed program of the festival and the order of appearances will be submitted to the groups on their arrival) Closing ceremony of the festival, plaque and diploma award
Day 3: 26.08. 2018
10:00 Optional excursion of Budapest, cruise on the Danube river, city sightseeing.
21:30 Goodbye Party dinner in the restaurant with the live music (Optional)
Day 4: 27.08. 2018
12:00 Departure of the groups
Price per person: 105 euros, Hotel 3***
- Accommodation in the hotel in base HB / breakfast and dinner /
- Participation on the festival
- Plaques, Souvenirs, diploma, photo, DVD.
- Companion during the festival
- Optional excursions, night outs, parties, sightseeing, bus parking fee (where required), foreigner city tax (where required, for the participants above 14. Y.o. excluded the group leaders and drivers)
- Insurance for passengers.
- Other individual costs of the participants.
- Supplement extension of stay: 30€ per day per person 3*** Hotel
- Supplement for the double room 5€ per day/per person
- Supplement for the single room 15€ Per day/Per person